lundi 14 septembre 2015

God harvest - Insulated (2015)

When I'm in need of some intensely aggressive music, grind-punk is my favourite prescription. So I'm really pleased when I discover a band like God harvest, with their new album Insulated, their first one (after a demo and a split). They play some good grind-punk, bordering crust but more dynamic and aggressive. Punk enough, extreme enough, with a good balance of d-beat and blasts, mid-tempo and accelerations, with elements tasting like some good ol' school death metal (really old school I mean, think Master more than Cannibal corpse). Ah the simple pleasures of life! This is exactly the kind of music I dig when it comes to metal / hardcore related stuff. Another cool band from the floridian scene.

Their BC page

Their Blog


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire